LOVE WHISPERED & I missed my chances to recognize! - Author Unknown


LOVE WHISPERED 
and I missed my chances to recognize! 

 I whispered, “God, talk to me.” 
..And a meadowlark sang, but I did not hear.

So, I cried out, “God, show me Your mercy.” 
… And I awakened the next morning, but I did not wonder.

So, I yelled, “God, speak to me.”
… And the thunder rolled across the sky, but I did not listen.

So, I called out, “God, show me your power.”
… And the grass grew, but I did not see.

So, I looked up and said, “God, let me see You.” 
… And a star shined brightly, but I did not notice.

So, I shouted, “God, show me a miracle.”
 … And a life was born, but I did not comprehend.

So, I sobbed in despair, “God, touch me and let me know that You are here!”
 … And God reached down and touched ME, but I brushed the butterfly away.

Moral – 
Do not miss a blessing because it is not packaged the way you expect!!