Psalm 23rd - (Joke) - Author Unknown.


A mother was concerned about her kindergarten son walking to school. He didn’t want her to walk with him, and she wanted to give him a feeling of independence. However, she also wanted to know that he was safe.
When she expressed her concern to her neighbor, Shirley offered to follow him to school every morning for a while, staying at a distance so he wouldnt notice. Shirley said that since she was up early with her toddler anyways, it will be a good way for them to get some exercise.
All week long, Shirley and her daughter followed Timmy as he walked to school with another neighborhood girl.
As the two children walked and chatted, kicking stones and twigs, Timmy’s friend asked, “Have you noticed that lady following us to school all week? Do you know her?”
Replied Timmy, “Yes, I know who she is. That’s my mom’s friend Shirley Goodnest and her litle girl Marcy.”
“Shirley Goodnest? Why is she following us?”
“Well,” Timmy explained, “every night my mom makes me say the 23rd Psalm. It says, ‘Shirley Goodnest and Marcy shall follow me all days of my life.’ So, I guess I’ll just have to get used to it.”

Hope you have a smile on your face. :) 
Have a great day! :)