What's Going To Happen When Jesus Christ Returns To Earth ?

God, is true heaven is true, hell is true.. All written in the Bible all be happen! Please Share!
Dear Lord Jesus Christ,
I am accepting Your invitation of being Born Again so my name can be written in the Lamb's Book of Life. I surrender my life to You...  Lord, I want to fully REPENT all my sins to you! Please forgive me of ALL my sins, ALL my evil deeds being good, bad and ugly. Yes, All my past, present and future sins in exchange for the Life You have for me. Jesus, Baptize me in the Holy Spirit & Fire. Deliver & heal me where I need it. Thank You that You will now let me know that I am Protected, Loved and Blessed by You from this time forward and forever more. Thank You for leading me from this time on. 
In Jesus name I pray... Amen, Amen and Amen!!!

Comments