Coffee and My Old Jeans - Durango

I got up this morning and threw on my favorite pair of old jeans. . . 

Now, this old pair of jeans, my wife hates them. . . . 

She would have tossed them out years ago if she thought I wouldn't raise Cain over it.

You see they are pretty old and well worn. They are faded out to almost the point of being white but with just enough of a tint to know they were once blue.

They are torn and tattered, and so worn out that the denim is now as soft as a ball of cotton.

Needless to say they probably should have been tossed out years ago . . . . 

But I look past the imperfections in these old jeans and find that they are still my favorites.

Well, I poured a cup of coffee, like always, and started thinking about that old pair of jeans. . . . .

then I thought about how we are just like that old pair of jeans. . .

Torn and tattered, and full of imperfections . . .

Yet somehow the Good Lord finds a way to look past all of our imperfections 

and still find it in his heart to Love us.

Just a thought over coffee!