Inner Wars - Ryan Brady O'Reilly

Welcome little one, kdare you having fun, so you thought you might, really thought you could, do something good for your lively hood. Well here some things you didn't see you lacked, hey wait man, get yourself back.

You ain't about to get yourself to leave, now you're amongst the unseen. Beauty is my name, your pleasure is my game, fairest of them all, all though I fell it's ok I'm doing well. You want to get the hell out real fast, doesn't take to long, you wont last. Balance is not that bad, no need to be sad, there's plenty to be had, between the good and bad. And no need to be going back, you can get them things that you think you lack. Because it doesn't matter what you think you do, or even who you think you do it to.

It's ok you be doing well, you see, you got this thing called free will. So stand on your own, and make it your new home. In balance you'll be found, dancing all around, neither bad nor good in balance neighborhood. And eowwww your fighting to be free, your just like me, and on your belly you shall crawl, oh yea!!!!!!!!!


Well ya still feel that ya think your gonna leave, and fighting hard for your belief, in the one that you call your home, there's no place else, and your not alone! Your running for the mark, your never gonna stop, your getting that reward is what your fighting for. Or you may be way too scared of me, the pits of hell's fire I breath. Don't want to be damned in Satan's hands for ever more in my promised land.

Doesn't matter how you see it anyway, But let me tell you something, it's OK! Your only looking after a number one, in saving yourself, go ahead son!!!!!!!!
And your fighting to be free, your just like me, and on your belly you shall crawl, oh yea!!!!!!!!! (seekers response to evil)

Well I find myself sitting here with you, listening to all your damned half truths, no need to be sad, only to be glad, there's plenty to be had between the good and bad. And I really haven't very much to say, but let me tell you something it's OK!!!!!!!

I knew right from the start, you'd try to steel my heart, and only take me away, from what I believe today. Confusion is your name, deception is your game, and wanting me to be all insane. I'm not on the run for what you think I lack,
I've known there's no turning back. Now balance so you say, is the only way, I'll neither stand for love, me or hate.
If balance is the hand, confusion is the land, and no one shall be found, dancing all around. Delusion of confusion, we'll all be loosing, fighting for the sighting, of some kind of lighting, only to find, a void of life, clinging to what is seen, my, I , me!


And yes, I'm fighting to be free, but not like the..... but on my belly, I have crawled! OH Yea!!!! Balance you don't care, you're trying to get me there, in your fiery hands, in your promise land, so that you may say, I've done today, taken another man, out of your hands.

It's a game to you, running from truth, But it's OK, what do you care, your already there, all alone in your fiery home. And from your swelling hate, you'll continue to debate, when in my home, no one's alone, all serene minds, no one is blind, all shall see who we truly be, were we come from, what was done, In it we'll be there, love everywhere, a place for all, big or small.

No disease is found, no more frowns. Hate shall dissipate, no one will be late all in the light, within our home no fright, only to be, what we're created to see. And yes, I'm fighting to be free, but not like the..... but on my belly, I have crawled! OH Yea!!!!